New Gate Church was founded on September 11, 1968.
“It is my desire for our church to experience the Manifest Presence of God in our midst and to know the reality of Kingdom life on earth as it is in Heaven.”
Tom Rowe – Founding Member
Worship Sunday Mornings at 10:30 am, Acts 2:42
- Sunday Morning Prayer: 10:15 am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service: 10:30 am
- Share the Bread Sunday: The congregation shares what God is speaking to them through Scripture. All are invited to speak.
- Share the Fruit Sunday: The congregation gives testimony about what God is doing in their lives. All are invited to speak.
- A variety of speakers from local, regional, and national sectors are invited to share their ministries’ work.
- Fifth Sunday Fellowship: We have lunch together. Everyone brings a dish or two to share.
- Ministry Coordinator: Danny Wible
- Worship Administrator: Desiree Wible
- Counseling Services: Tom Rowe; Pastor Emeritus, Elder
- Intercessory Prayer Facilitator: Joanne Rowe
- Pathway Home Liaison: Sue Sampsen
- Chairman of the Board/Finance Chairman: Tommy Parrish
- Pulpit Advisor: Stan Martin, Elder
- Outreach Advisor: Jan Martin
- Audio Visual and Soundboard: Odom Garrett
- Bookkeeper: Desiree Wible
Board of Directors’ Meetings are held bi-monthly on Wednesday afternoons at 1:15 pm.
- Please contact a Board member, if you have a question.
To create within the local church an environment that empowers, develops, and promotes an open Heaven demonstration of the Kingdom of God among those individuals in our spheres of influence.
Through the ministry of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, our mission is to provide an environment that enables God’s Family to experience Him daily so that they, as individuals, may carry out the Great Commission as stated in Matthew 28:19-20.
Our Statement of Faith
In God, eternally existing in Three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That God the Father so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that the world through Him might be saved;
- That Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God; that He is God Incarnate; that through His vicarious suffering and the shedding of His blood (and death) on the cross, He reconciled us to God, and that through His resurrected life, we are saved and promised eternal life through faith in Him;
- That the Holy Spirit, by Whom we are sealed into Christ and by Whom the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God and that He indwells us in order to lead us into all truth;
- In the Holy Bible, God’s inerrant Word and the revelation of His will to man and in accepting it as the all-sufficient rule for faith and conduct.
- That each Believer is saved by grace through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ and is God’s workmanship, recreated in Christ Jesus for good works which God has prepared for each believer to walk in;
- That the Church, as the Body of Christ, is to be the expression of Christ in the earth; that, as the Bride of Christ, she is joined in an everlasting covenant of intimacy with Christ; that, as the Kingdom of God, she is the collective expression on earth of the reign of God in individual hearts until the full manifestation of His rule over all the earth.
- That the Church is a royal priesthood and a generation chosen to show forth the praises (virtues) of Him Who called her out of darkness and into his marvelous light and that she is commissioned by her Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Head of the Church, to make disciples of all nations!
Our Core Values – Matthew 22: 37-40
Our mission is achieved through embracing our core values expressed in three areas:
1) The Individual.
- Submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ through a personal relationship accomplished by intimacy through prayer, worship, study of the Bible, good works, and a desire for maturity.
2) The Church Family.
- Submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ through “In-Reach” Ministry accomplished by Corporate worship, teaching, prayer, giving, and honoring one another in love.
3) The World.
- Submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ through “Out-Reach” Ministry accomplished by supporting Missions locally, regionally, nationally, and worldwide through prayer, giving, and going.